Sunday, December 31, 2006

Pre-Holiday Bash/ Today's another

Last night I hung out with this dude I met from Dubai. He is working in the 10th District like me. We went to a bar owned by his friends who are a Mongolian couple that lived in the SF Bay area for many years going to school and working. on the way to the bar we were approached by two women who offered to go to a hotel with us. They were really beautiful as most Mongolian women are but they seemed to have a certain goal in mind and I wasn't interested in them. Also I didn't know them and what diseases they might have so I told them we were going to a house party and that we were almost there and that it is a private party. Wished them a Happy New Year and they were out of there.

We made sure they didn't know which bar we entered before we entered the one we were heading for. It the one near the Ginza Bar which is near the Ulaanbaatar Circus. we went there had a little party and that went to the couple's clothing store. They import clothing from the US. It is near the long distance bus station. Overall it was a good night. Tonight I will go to one of my student's house for to celebrate the New Year. bi margaash bayar tuukhai bichene. Tomorrow I will write about the celebration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home